Good Good’s Luke Kwon returns to golf after brain surgery
Just a few weeks ago, Good Good informed us of the serious injury of Luke Kwon. However, Luke has made tremendous progress. He was able to benefit from a successful brain surgery which helped him immensely in his recovery.
Look at this, Kwon is back with the golf club!
@ahowgolfjournalist Back to his essence🔥 🎥:@lukekwongolf #thereturn #goodgood #strongernow #keepfighting #motivation #progolfer ♬ Unstoppable – Sia
You can see the success of the surgery thanks to the doctors and the hard work he put into his recovery. Kwon’s form looks solid in this slow motion! But wow, a month away from everything is like getting back on a bike.
Here’s another video of his real-speed swing, along with a few words he wanted to say to the fans as well.
“I don’t know how else to say this without sounding harsh, but I’ve read everyone’s comments on my story, and I usually try to respond to everyone. It’s just way too much in right now, so it’s overwhelming, but I’m reading everyone’s responses.
From everyone here at Golficity, we wish Luke Kwon a speedy recovery!
Cover image via Instagram
- Good Good’s Luke Kwon returns to golf after brain surgery – October 20, 2022
- Cameron Young named Arnold Palmer Award winner after spectacular rookie season – October 19, 2022
- Jon Rahm puzzled by Phil’s latest comments – October 19, 2022
- TaylorMade Team’s UNCUT Lineup Session Misses a Big Name – October 19, 2022
- Golfer LIV dominates DP World Tour, wins by 6 strokes – October 17, 2022
- Charles Barkley signs new deal with Turner Sports and ends talks with LIV Golf – October 17, 2022
- Keegan Bradley and Rickie Fowler finish 1st and 2nd at ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP – October 16, 2022
- A golfer wins a car, but was denied the prize – October 14, 2022
- Watch: Franceso Laporta takes on DP World Tour’s “The Five9 Challenge” – October 14, 2022
- What is Tiger Woods’ favorite golf course of all time? – October 13, 2022
Show all posts