Rockville, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the overall push pull golf cart market is estimated to be USD 123.8 million in 2022 and is expected to increase by 5.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2032). The market is poised to grow due to the growing number of golf courses and increasing participation in golf as a sport across the globe.
The growing popularity of golf leads to the opening of new golf courses all over the world, which increases the demand for golf equipment such as push and pull golf carts.
- According to the National Golf Foundation (NGF), a record 3.2 million people played at a golf course for the first time in 2021. The golf course industry has enjoyed 8 consecutive years with more than 2 million entry-level players, the past two years exceeding 3 million.
North America leads in golf course development (32%), followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe, which account for 30% and 24% respectively. In the case of golf courses under development, North America, Asia and Europe account for 80% of these projects. Moreover, the increasing number of junior golf players contributes to a huge demand for golf equipment such as golf carts, tees, balls and others.
Download a sample copy of this report– https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7837
The global number of golfers was 66.6 million in 2021, an increase of 5.6 million from 2016. The Asia-Pacific region saw the largest increase in the number of golfers, at 20.9 million to 23.3 million, followed by Europe (7.9 million to 10.6 million), and North America (29.9 million to 30.6 million) between 2016 and 2021.
Key insights from market research
- The global push-pull golf cart market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% and reach US$215.4 million by 2032.
- The market grew at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2017 to 2021.
- 3 wheel push pull golf carts are valued at US$87.4 million in 2022 and are expected to dominate the market.
- The United States dominates the North American market with an 86.4% share in 2022.
- Hand-operated golf carts are expected to capture 72% market share in 2022.
- Remote control push-pull golf carts are expected to represent a market valuation of US$73.8 million in 2022.
“Rising Disposable Income and Growing Appeal of Golf as a Luxury Pastime to Positively Influence Market Expansion”, says a Fact.MR analyst.
Push Pull Golf Cart Industry Research Segmentation
- By type:
- Per wheel:
- By braking system:
- By end use:
- Golf course
- By sales channel:
- Online sales
- Company owned platforms
- E-commerce websites
- Online sales
- Offline sales
- Sports shops
- Franchise stores
- Independent stores
- Other sales channel
- Sports shops
Get customization on this report forr Specific search solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7837
Companies are continually adding new features to make their products more user-friendly.
- Leading manufacturer of Bag Boy golf carts has released a 3-wheel cart called “TriSwivel II”, featuring “Swivel Tech” technology that allows the front wheels to rotate 360 degrees, providing incredible maneuverability. Players can also quickly engage and disengage the swiveling front wheel depending on the terrain they are traversing with the top-mounted lever called “Swivel Lock”, as well as an easy three-step folding process.
- The Big Max Ultra Slim Blade IP Push Cart, which won the 2022 Golf Digest Editors’ Choice Award, is one of the most compact push carts available on the market today. The Blade IP push cart features “fold-flat technology” making it 40% smaller than comparable products in the ultra-compact push cart category and weighs only 14.33 lbs.
Profiled Key Companies
- Axglo International Inc.
- Bat-Caddy LLC
- Big Max Golf
- Clicgear Industrial Design (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Dynamic marks
- INESIS (decathlon)
- JUTEC Biegesysteme GmbH & Co. KG
- KVV SPORTS LTD
- Motorcycle Caddy
- Stewart Golf United States
- sun mountain
- TaylorMade Golf Co.
- Walking carts
Get FFree access to the full report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7837
More valuable information about the offer
Fact.MR in its new offering presents an unbiased analysis of the global push pull golf cart market, showcasing historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
The study reveals critical information based on type (manual, remote), wheel (3 wheel, 4 wheel), brake system (manual, foot paddle), end use (golf courses , personal, commercial, institutes) and sales channel (online sales (company-owned platforms, e-commerce websites), offline sales (sports stores (franchise stores, independent stores), other sales channels sale)), in the main regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania, Middle East and Africa).
Check out other related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
golf cart market: Golf cart market revenue is expected to hit US$2.9 billion by 2021, according to Fact. M. The global golf cart market is expected to reach US$5.4 billion by 2031, growing nearly 2x. The demand for electric golf carts is expected to be influenced by the 5 market players, holding 48% of the golf cart market in 2021.
automotive remote diagnostics market: Growing production of light commercial vehicles globally is expected to drive the automotive remote diagnostics market. The emergence of remote vehicle diagnostic equipment in the light commercial vehicle segment helps reduce downtime during maintenance and servicing.
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market: The global automotive human-machine interface (HMI) market is valued at US$11.3 billion and is expected to reach US$32.1 billion by the end of 2032. The global demand for automotive human-machine interface (HMI) is expected to grow at a stellar CAGR of 11% over the next ten years.
automotive windshield market: Currently, the global automotive windshield market enjoys a valuation of US$16.6 billion and is expected to reach US$22.8 billion by the end of 2027. Global automotive windshield shipments are expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2027.
vehicle anti-theft system market: Currently, the global market for vehicle anti-theft systems is worth US$11.5 billion and is expected to reach US$16.2 billion by the end of 2027. vehicles are expected to grow rapidly at a CAGR of 7.1% through 2027.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
E-mail: [email protected]
Such : +1 (628) 251-1583