PGA OF AMERICA AND PGA GOLF EXHIBITIONS GROW ON 2022 IMPROVEMENTS IN PREPARATION FOR 2023 PGA SHOW
Innovation and technology drive the continuous evolution of oldest golf and the world’s largest business gathering, attracting renewed attendance at the 70 of the evente Party.
Frisco, Texas – The PGA Show, which is celebrating its 70th anniversarye on its return to Orlando, Jan. 24-27, 2023, attracts renewed attendance at the world’s largest gathering of golf businesses and features new innovations and technologies to build on the event enhancements introduced at the PGA Show 2022.
Market leaders, veteran manufacturers and companies new to the golf industry plan to meet in person with influential PGA professionals, golf retailers and industry leaders at the annual golf trade event . A strong response from returning and new businesses drove attendance comparisons to near pre-pandemic levels, with exhibitors securing high-end exhibit locations early and creating new brand activations to facilitate trade. sourcing, educating and building valuable relationships with PGA Professionals and Buyers during the 2023 PGA Show.
The PGA Show 2022 featured multiple enhancements as part of a long-term commitment to continually refresh the industry’s premier event, including:
- Enhanced in-person experiences on the Show Floor with a new PGA Professional Hub, improved Short Game Testing Center and a more prominent Fashion Lounge.
- Educational offerings revamped to prioritize PGA Professionals’ and golf buyers’ time with exhibitors during show hours.
- Emphasis was placed on clubfitting education during the event’s traditional demonstration day, newly named PGA Show Demo and Fitting Day
In 2023, the PGA of America and the PGA Golf Exhibitions build on previous enhancements by introducing:
- The return of the biennial PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit, the introduction of a Golf Industry Career Fair and the co-launch with the industry of a Golf Leadership Summit.
- Technology-driven exhibitor tools to provide data-driven performance insights, buyer incentives, sales leads and greater brand visibility.
- Technology-focused attendee resources to impact product discovery, testing and shopping, access to education, registration, and scheduling/logistics.
- Additional support services for attending PGA Professionals.
- Additional show floor upgrades including upgrades to the Equipment Testing Center, an expanded golf travel pavilion, additional golf fitness programs and the introduction of a new amenities pavilion of the club.
“As the launch of the global golf industry into the new year and our largest annual gathering of PGA professionals, the PGA Show is an important platform to connect, grow and engage the golf community,” said said PGA of America President Jim Richerson. “It remains a priority to evolve the PGA Show each year to help PGA professionals and industry leaders make the most of what is happening now, prepare for what lies ahead and shape collectively the future growth of the sport and business of golf.”
“Working with the PGA of America, we capitalize on growth areas, address market challenges, collaborate with golf stakeholders and go the extra mile to help build businesses and careers at the PGA Show,” said said Marc Simon, vice president of PGA Golf Exhibitions. “New digital and data analytics tools will allow exhibitors to more accurately target vendors and buyers, generate more leads, quantify the ROI of their exhibit and even develop a data-based assessment of their performance relative to their competitors. Attendees can expect innovative activations to find new solutions and vendors, generate new business and professional relationships, and discover what’s new in the industry. The initial response to the PGA Show 2023 resources has been overwhelmingly positive and we are excited about the additional value the Show will bring to the global golf community.
In addition to the 2022 and 2023 enhancements, attendees can expect a return of popular PGA Show partners, pavilions and programming, including the AGM Golf Retail Conference, NGCOA Golf Business Conference, PGA Member Business Center, the New Product Zone, the Inventors Spotlight Exhibitor Pavilion, Live Fashion Show, Adaptive Golf Center and TPI Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction Pavilion and Stage.
Additional details on plans for the PGA Show 2023 will continue to be announced ahead of the event. PGA Show details and early bird registration information are available at PGAShow.com.
About PGA Golf Shows
The PGA Show, PGA Buying & Education Summit and PGA Show Connects are hosted in partnership by PGA Golf Exhibitions (part of RX) and the PGA of America. Since its inception in 1954, the PGA Show has become the largest annual business event for the global golf industry. The PGA Show Regional Buying and Education Summits and the PGA Show Connects digital platform connect the industry throughout the year and drive activity leading up to the annual PGA Show. Learn more at PGAShow.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About the PGA of America
The PGA of America is one of the largest sports organizations in the world, made up of nearly 28,000 PGA Professionals who work daily to increase interest and inclusion in the game of golf. For more information about the PGA of America, visit PGA.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
PGA Worldwide Golf Shows/Media: Sherry Major, [email protected]
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Exhibitors: Greg Scott, [email protected]
PGA of America/Media: Michael Abramowitz, [email protected]